Interim Junior Finance Partner
Pay Rate: Up to £23 per hour pay range, subject to IR35 status
- Providing first line finance partner support to a range of budget holders and service/product delivery managers operating in a fast-paced, information and technology driven environment.
- Adhering to the regular financial cycle of processing and reporting including month end forecasts and annual budgets.
- Supporting budget holders to allocate risk appropriately and drive quality, efficiency and value for money.
- Transaction analysis, costing and pricing modelling and checking, analysing and reporting variances including actuals v budgets and forecasts, scenario planning.
- Proven experience of working in a finance partnering or management accounting role involving budgeting, reporting and forecasting.
- Processing and reporting of financial transactions and associated analysis, including accruals, prepayments, revenue, capital, income and expenditure.
- Creating and presenting financial reports to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of preparing month end, year-end, audit and statutory reports.
- Good communicator, with the ability to use a variety of communication tools to provide guidance, information and insight to help improve financial decision making.
- Ability to process and analyse financial and non-financial information and interpret financial performance such as identifying and explaining variance analysis.
Experience of partnership working with diverse colleagues to generate, analyse and advise on financial concepts, information and processes, identify the
- bigger picture, influence decisions and improve financial outcomes.
- Qualified or part qualified accountant
- Experience of working in a finance partner or management accounting team.
- Strong IT skills (excel, word, powerpoint).
- Knowledge of fundamental VAT rules
Contract Length: 6 months