A brilliant opportunity to join a supportive and extremely well managed GP Practice where genuine work life balance is number one priority in the workplace. Offering 15-minute appointments and a chance to manage your own workload, it truly is a place that takes into consideration, every clinician operates in their own unique way.
An award-winning practice who have recently been recognised for their excellence; they are constantly striving to create the best environment for not only their patients but their clinicians. They are a young vibrant team that are innovative in the way they work and have exciting new changes in the pipeline. Commutable from Bolton, Oldham and Manchester and has very accessible transport links!Salary:
£50,000-£55,000 CIRCA FTE Dependant on experienceLocation;
- Award winning GP practice
- Impressive Modern purpose-built premises
- On-site Parking
- Seamless administration process
- Exciting new changes in the pipeline
- Forward thinking ethos; innovative ways of working
- Up to date meetings
- No weekend work or extended hours
- Working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Hours; Flexible (Open to family friendly hours)
- 15-minute appointments; able to manage own workload
- Very minimal on home visits
- Would have own clinical room
- Prescribing essential
- Competitive pay
- 6 Weeks holiday
- Social nights
- Indemnity covered
- NHS pension
- Supported through additional training to explore interests
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!