Role: Lead RPA Developer Location: Maidenhead -
5 days a week with 2 days working from home (remote foreseeable future) Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 + Benefits
We are working with a organisation based near Maidenhead to grow their RPA team in preparation for a number of projects. After seeing success in a number of areas they are looking for a Lead RPA Developer to lead the change and automations in a number of departments, first focusing on Finance processes before moving to Supply Chain, HR and Procurement's processes. This role offers great flexibility whether you would like to work in the office, a mixture of working from home and in the office.
The successful candidate for the Lead RPA Developer position will be responsible for the complete end to end delivery of automation processes. and they will be expanding to work across a number of other functions. The successful RPA Developer will have the opportunity to gain experience being responsible for the growth of a department, automating a variety of processes and training junior staff.
The Lead RPA Developer will be a key voice in process automation within the organisation, working with teams and stakeholders across the business. As such strong stakeholder management experience and excellent communication skills is key for someone to succeed in this role. You will be working closely with the Process Discovery team to assess requirements, design and then deliver the solutions using UiPath.Essential experience - Lead RPA Developer
Desirable experience - Lead RPA Developer
- Solution Design experience
- Robotic Process Automation development - UiPath
- Experience with Data Flows, data migration services and data integration systems
- Process discovery experience and the ability to assess a processes suitability for automation (Pros/Cons)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Chatbots - Abby
- Experience automating process within Finance/HR/Procurement/Supply Chain
- Experience practicing Agile methodology or Agile certified
- Project management certified / practical experience
- Experience mentoring/training juniors
- Customer centric outlook when developing processes
- Ability to work as both part of a team and autonomously whilst under pressure with changing priorities and deadlines.
If you are interested in the role of Lead RPA Developer, please apply with a copy of your latest CV in the initial instance and you will be contacted.
RPA / Robotic Process Automation / UiPath / Developer / RPA Developer / UiPath Developer / Chatbots / Abby / AI / NLP / Solution Architect