A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller to join a retail organisation based in St Asaph on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, your role as Credit Controller will involve contacting customers via phone, letter, and email to collect outstanding payments.
- Previous experience working within Credit Control
- Tracked-record of reducing aged-debt
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience working towards targets
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous use of Sage advantageous
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home
- On-site parking
If this vacancy sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration or contact Adam in our Manchester Office.