Are you an experienced Primary Teacher Teacher?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so, Supreme Recruitment has the perfect role for you!
On behalf of our client school, we are looking for an experienced Year 5 Teacher with the enthusiasm and determination to be a success in a wonderful school in Hounslow. The role will start in September 2020 and is full time.
About the role
This OFSTED 'Good' Hounslow primary school is seeking a Year 5 teacher with the energy and charisma to take on a Year 5 class. The school is looking for someone who can deliver lessons across the National Curriculum and has excellent behaviour management and sound subject knowledge. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. As a year 1 teacher in this school, you will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of subjects through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.The successful candidate will teach a class of year 5 pupils. Experience working across Key Stage 2 is essential with an ability to prepare pupils for SATs and have strong knowledge of the new curriculum.
This Hounslow primary school is a fantastic primary school and is driven by a wonderful headteacher who is fully immersed in every aspect of the school. As this school serves a diverse range of children from different cultural and social backgrounds, the driving force in school is to ensure every child has full access to the learning. The school encourages every child to develop socially, emotionally, academically and physically to achieve his/her full potential in every aspect of their school life.
The headteacher will offer tremendous support to new members of staff but they will also demand hard work, determination, and the passion to see all your students excel.
Your key responsibilities
As well as teaching you would:
Skills and knowledge
- plan lessons and teaching materials
- mark and assess children's work
- manage class behaviour
- work with other professionals, such as educational psychologists and social workers
- discuss children's progress and other relevant matters with parents and carers
- attend meetings and training
- organise outings, social activities and sports events.
As a primary school teacher, you will need:
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- enthusiasm for the subjects you teach
- the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers, and colleagues
- a strong commitment to equal opportunities
- the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- creative ideas to inspire the children
- the ability to organise and manage time
- the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- excellent communication skills
- patience and a good sense of humor.
Full vetting required
£130 to £170 per day depending on experience
Apply now with a fully updated CV as interviewing online