Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be working with an extremely reputable law firm in Gravesend and we are seeking an experienced Family Solicitor to join their team.
The role will entail dealing with a full and mixed caseload of Legal Aid and private family matters.
As the Family Solicitor you will deal with all matters generally from beginning through to completion and cover the following areas:-
- Child Care issues
- Family Mediation
- Children Dispute
- Domestic Violence
- Family Financial Property Arrangements
Candidates: Successful applicants will join a friendly team and have extensive family based and matrimonial experience within a similar environment, and be able to manage their own caseload of files with minimal supervision. This is a busy and demanding role therefore individuals must be able to prioritise work, use initiative and work proactively, coupled with a good client manner and technical competence. Legal Aid knowledge is essential.
Our client offers a very attractive remuneration, according to experience, along with super benefits, including:
- 20 days holiday plus statutory and bank holidays (holiday accrues by one day each year after two years' continuous employment to a maximum of 25 days after 5 years' of continuous service.
- Private healthcare after six months of continuous employment if you choose to opt in.
- Workplace pension.
- 30% discount on all legal services for members of staff.
- 25% discount on legal services for staff's immediate family members.
- Formal black tie Christmas party every year and annual summer BBQ/party firm wide
- Plus more!
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy.