A leading financial services provider with offices near Southampton is currently looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join their expanding team.
Opening its Jersey doors back in 2001 and now employing over 900 people across five jurisdictions their size and reach may have changed but they are proud of their identity in being a truly independent owner managed business that puts clients at the centre of everything they do. Dealing with Private Equity, Real Assets, Private Debt, Corporates and Institutional Investors, their services deal with Funds, Depository, Management Incentives and Advanced Portfolio.
The purpose of this position is to administer a portfolio of corporate structures in conjunction with the Senior Client Relationship Manager or Associate Director.What will the role involve?
- Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters, including convening Board meetings, production of Board packs, attendance and preparation of minutes for Board meetings for a portfolio of London Stock Exchange Premium Listed and The International Stock Exchange investment companies
- Co-ordinate the timing of meetings and the drafting and publication of circulars, market news announcements, FCA and LSE forms and applicable submissions
- Manage corporate calendars and corporate actions, including dividend declarations and compliance with the dividend procedure timetable of the London Stock Exchange, issues of equity, and director/PDMR shareholder transactions
- Assist in the development of the corporate services function including new business opportunities and ongoing review of processes
- Maintain registers for corporate services entities and all records detailing all contractual relationships
- Work closely with the compliance function to ensure the compliance monitoring is adhered to and all statutory, regulatory and stock exchange filings are made in a timely manner
- Work closely with the investment company boards and service providers to ensure compliance with the listing rules and governance codes are adhered to
- Assist with staff queries on general company secretarial matters
- Act as a super user for company secretarial systems (Virtual Boardroom and Blueprint) including new user set up and dealing with staff queries
- Develop and maintain company secretarial proformas and templates
- Business development for the listed fund business including forging relationships with local and UK intermediaries
- Provide assistance in ad-hoc projects as required
- Administration experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ICSA Diploma level or equivalent)
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through client Academy)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- Ideally some people management experience
- Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship
- Act as a 'B' level Authorised Signatory
- Training provided both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development.
You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between colleagues and clients is at the heart of what they do.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.