Position: Service Charge AccountantService Charge Accountant Salary - £25k - £35k dependent upon experienceLocation:
: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Charge Accountant to join a top Property Management company based in North London My clients are looking for a Service Charge accountant to join their Finance team and are keen on a candidate with rounded experience.Duties
- Prepare income and expenditure reports and associated documents to be sent to external accountant for preparation of service charge accounts.
- Liaise with external accountant to resolve queries.
- Take ownership for ensuring year end service charge accounts are completed on time.
- Assist Property Manager with budget reviews.
- Raise periodic service charge demands and ad hoc recharges to tenants.
- Liaise with external parties including clients, tenants, suppliers to resolve queries.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Assist with collection of service charge arrears.
- Prepare client reports.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Assist with setting up new properties on the system and handovers.
- Ad hoc projects within the Accounts team.
- 5 day working week.
- Excellent Salary package
Please call us in strictest confidence on 01285 861896 to register your interest.
Magnus James is a specialist property recruiter dealing with the following industry sectors: Residential Lettings, Estate Agency, New Homes Sales, Property management and Financial Services.