Automation Test Lead
We are looking for a highly technical Test Lead to take ownership and guide our Test team with hands-on Automation capabilites and strong Leadership skills. This role is your chance to take charge of the long term QA Strategies and create more synergy with the development team.
With an incredibly creative
stance on the QA process, we are looking for a similarly lateral thinker who takes a deeply exploratory
approach when it comes to Testing
This role would suit an experienced Test Lead
with a keen desire to explore the latest in Automation tools and technology in general. A background or experience in Software Development
would be a huge plus.Location: BathThe requirements ultimately boil down to the following:
But what's in it for you?
- Eligibility to work permanently in the UK
- Strong working experience of C#
- Previous experience within a .Net Environment
- Strong experience with SQL
- Automation Testing ability and experience with the relevant tools: Selenium, Specflow, etc.
- An Exploratory Approach to Testing
- Jenkins for CI/CD
- Excellent Communication Skills
Up to £60,000 or more for the right person.
You will also have the opportunity to work in a highly supportive environment, surrounded by creative and talented individuals.
To further sweeten the pot..
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately or get in touch with Daniel Erasmous at 0117 332 8100
- Sizeable Annual Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday
- Incredible Work Culture
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Private Pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- And much more...