We are looking for a new addition to our QA team who can champion solid Manual fundamentals but also display high level Automation abilites and proficiency within a DevOps environment.
With an incredibly creative
stance on the QA process, we are looking for a similarly lateral thinker who takes a deeply exploratory
approach when it comes to Testing
This role would suit an experienced Automation Tester
with a keen desire to explore the latest in Automation tools and technology in general. A background or experience in Software Development
would be a huge plus.Location: Bath The requirements ultimately boil down to the following:
But what's in it for you?
- Eligibility to work permanently in the UK
- Strong working experience of C#
- Strong experience with SQL
- Automation Testing ability and experience with the relevant tools: Selenium, Specflow, etc.
- An Exploratory Approach to Testing
- Jenkins for CI/CD
- Excellent Communication Skills
Up to £45,000 or more for the right person.
You will also have the opportunity to work in a highly supportive environment, surrounded by creative and talented individuals.
To further sweeten the pot..
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately or get in touch with Daniel Erasmus at 0117 332 8100
- Sizeable Annual Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday
- Incredible Work Culture
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Private Pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- And much more...