We are looking for a RGN for our clients based near Gloucester to care for their patients. This is full time position, 36 hours p/w
The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
The goal is to promote patient's well-being by providing high quality nursing care
* Monitor patient's condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice using the nursing process.
* Observe and interpret patient's symptoms and communicate them to their own GPs.
* Collaborate with other members of the multidisciplinary team to devise individualized care plans for patients.
* Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements when necessary, administering injections and medications as prescribed etc.) and fill in patients' charts.
* Adjust and administer patient's medication and provide treatments according to physician's orders.
* Inspect the home facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
* Supervise and train team leaders, senior carers and nursing assistants.
* Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
* Valid NMC nursing PIN
* Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
* In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines as per home and regulator's policies and willingness to follow them at all times
* A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Responsible and compassionate
* Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
* BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome