We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Director and Company Secretary to join an award winning business based in Ipswich.
You will be a valued member of the leadership team in this all-encompassing role to lead the functional areas of the business, to include Finance, Risk, Procurement and Governance.
- Support the development of strategic finance plans, and provide information and advice to make effective decisions.
- Act as a point of contact for the Board as Company Secretary.
- Provide leadership and support to the Finance team to ensure the delivery of finance service across the business, to include the highest quality information, as well as accurate and timely Regulatory returns.
- Working alongside the Executive team, and other Leadership team members in a strategic manner.
- Taking a lead on risk management across the business ensuring appreciation of risk management and mitigation.
- Leading the development of Procurement, transforming this function into a modern, business focused services in order to fulfil the strategic ambition.
- Providing assurance to the Board that there is a robust system in place which complies fully with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Manage external and internal audit services, so the interests of the business are effectively safeguarded and working to exemplary levels of compliance.
- Substantial experience in treasury management, managing a loan portfolio and being accountable for covenant and long-term financial projections.
- Qualified accountant i.e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, with relevant post-qualification experience.
- Understanding of corporate governance practices and issues.
- Good financial, analytical and organisational skills.
- Consider how changes in the external environment, Government initiatives and new legislation is integrated into strategy and plan how to achieve this.
- Ability to interpret financial information, manage budgets and make sound financial decisions, continuously striving for better value for money.
- Excellent IT skills, with thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
If you would like further information on this role and to apply for the position please contact Amy Perks at Pure