Adobe Audience Manager - AAM Consultant£35k ~£45k per annum
Adobe Audience Manager Consultant required to work within one if the most admired and innovative brands in the world. Mobile phones. High-end TVs. Smart watches. Millions of people use their products daily.
You will work in a newly established CDM Operations Team supporting their marketing activities for 20+ European countries. This is a new role where you will support an ongoing project to transition ownership and support of the Pan-EU Adobe Audience Manager solution to the company.
You will have a good technical understanding of Adobe Audience Manager, as well as the business and marketing background to take a supporting role - firstly with the transition process, and then as part of the team involved with AAM once the transition is completed.
Adobe Audience Manager Consultant technical skills:
- This role will initially be working from home until future notice.
Adobe Audience Manager Consultant experience:
- Experience working with DMPs in the past - preferably Adobe Audience Manager but this is not critical.
- An understanding of other marketing and advertising technologies, including DSP, ad-servers and analytics.
- knowledge of different aspects of digital marketing (CRM, Paid Search, Retargeting, Mobile, etc.)
- Familiar with tag management, data-layers and pixel tracking
- Understanding of paid media campaign deployment, appreciation of data and technical processes to support marketing activity
- Familiar with methodological project management approach using Agile, Scrum, or similar iterative process
- DMP certifications preferred, but not required
Salary & benefits:
- Experience creating insights from using digital data (Ex. Google, Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick etc.)
- Experience optimisation of digital media campaigns (search, display, email) or site optimization using site analytics tools.
- Experience with DSPs, 3rd party data, ad serving, real-time bidding, and ad exchanges.
- Experience executing solutions within digital media analytics (ex. site analytics, search, display, mobile.)
- Experience in digital analytics preferably at a digital agency.
- Experience in a quantitative business environment.
If this Adobe Audience Manager role is of interest then please apply now.
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.