Are you an experienced, compassionate carer looking for a new opportunity? Do you value and respect others?
We're looking for enthusiastic and committed Carers to join the team in Lincolnshire, providing long or short-term palliative care, we support clients in their own homes providing compassionate care when they need it most.
We are looking for healthcare assistants to work through the night, providing hands-on care and support.
It's all about giving the clients the best possible quality of life. The support we offer is tailored to meet individuals' medical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.
You will also be supported by our team and given full paid training to continually develop.
* Be responsible for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of the clients
* Assisting clients with personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing
* Help and maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training
* Promote the client's independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
* Be able to work independently and speak confidently to other professionals to promote and respect the needs and wishes of the client you are caring for
HFHC Midlands will provide and pay for the following:
* Free full paid training
* Ongoing refresher training programme
* Mileage allowance
* Enhanced DBS
* Support and quarterly supervisions
* Flexible working hours
What you will need:
* A driving licence due to the rural areas, however walkers and bike riders may be considered
* 6 months of care experience in either a residential care setting or community care
HFHC Midlands are committed to equal opportunity employment and are an IIP Gold standard employer