This position will be to join a fast paced Team providing full administration support. It is required that you are an experienced Pensions Administrator, ideally with experience in DC.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
These include but are not limited to:
▪ Carry out routine administration services for the Master Trust.
▪ Maintaining membership records on the administration system
▪ Calculating benefits for members i.e. leavers, retirements, transfers & deaths etc
▪ Dealing with general queries from members, employers and Trustees by telephone and email
▪ Processing unit investments, dis-investments and switches.
▪ Processing payments using the online banking system.
▪ Generating non-standard letters for complex cases.
Skills & Experience
▪ Previous experience of DC pension administration
▪ Knowledge of current pensions legislation
▪ Analytical and numerical ability - ability to accurately analyse and interpret data
▪ A flexible approach to work as at all times and adaptable to varying demands and workloads with a commitment to ensure tasks are completed to associated deadlines
▪ Enthusiasm and determination to deliver an outstanding level of member service
▪ Work towards tight deadlines whilst providing a high level of member service at all times
▪ Proficient in the use of Office365
▪ Working knowledge of automatic enrolment
▪ Has either completed or has started a relevant professional qualification
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job