Dispatch Assistant (116jc) - Haddenham - £20-22k
My client, one of the UK's leading suppliers of specialised lifting equipment are now seeking an experienced Dispatch Assistant for its depot in Haddenham.
You will be reporting to the Depot Manager, and in this role you will be a good all-rounder within Dispatch team. You will need to be able to load and unload vehicles and provide the administration related to dispatch/goods in, including adding and updating information on our Information systems.
Therefore, your key responsibilities will include:
* Managing and assisting in the loading/unloading of vehicles and tie-down of equipment including handballing equipment at times
* Marshalling Vehicles around the yard.
* Goods-in of hire Plant
* Dispatch of hire Plant
* Recording of Missing Items and Damages to Plant
* Exchange of Plant
* Depot Transfer of Plant
* Office administration
* Liaising with the sales team on all hires
* Flexibility to work overtime where necessary (Delivery times can vary at short notice)
* To maintain and improve health & safety in the workplace
* All other workshop duties as deemed necessary
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
* Dispatch experience
* Experience of Loading/Unloading Plant/Machinery
* Forklift Truck Licence
* Manual Handling experience
* Customer Service Skills
* Computer Literate
* Resourceful with high attention to detail.
* Willing to work overtime when required (for late running deliveries/collections)
* Must have driving licence
* Slinger/Signaller Qualification
* Vehicle Marshalling Qualification
This is a permanent full-time role and on top of your hourly rate, you will get, 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays, and a match Contribution Pension Scheme up to 4%.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on (phone number removed) Ext 1.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY