Education Supply Pool is more than just a recruitment agency, we look after our candidates and aim to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded, throughout your teaching journey. Whether its career advice, feedback or just in need of a chat, you will always be welcome to pop by. We are always available to take time out for you.
This role demands enthusiasm, patience and a diverse set of skills. We need candidates who are willing to step up to this challenging role with confidence that they can help to develop and nurture these young minds on their way to success.Job Description
We are searching caring, patient and understanding, Welsh speaking Teaching Assistants, with strong interpersonal skills, who are passionate about working with young people. You will assist with the general supervision and management of students across our Blaenau Gwent schools.
Working under the direction of the classroom teacher, you will be expected to assist with the implementation of instructional plans. If successful, you will be ready to work with all children to promote educational, social and emotional development. Successful candidates must:
As a valued member of ESP, you'll receive:
- Assist with prepared lessons in all areas of the school curriculum (with consideration for varying levels of student ability).
- Be attentive to the unique needs of each student and be able to identify proper solutions when children encounter issues.
- Maintain a supportive, safe and clean classroom environment
- Maintain a level of respect, control and discipline within the classroom on individuals or groups you support
- Take part in/assist with the organisation of school events and activities beyond teaching hours
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure unity and support are in place
- Collaborate with other teachers, work with children and talk to families.
- Be Welsh speaking
·Competitive rates of weekly pay.
·The only Newport based supply agency on the framework
·Free Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
·A team with over ten years' experience in both small, local and large national education agencies.
·Regular candidate workshops, enabling you to share and learn from other candidates.
·A competitive recommend a friend scheme.
·A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
·No need for completion of time sheets
All candidates who register with Education Supply Pool will undergo a vetting process which includes obtaining 2 satisfactory relevant references and an enhanced DBS check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.