A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Business Manager, Strategy and Transformation based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Business Manager, GTRF will be responsible for gathering information on the progress of major deals requiring special management oversight or engagement; liaise with relevant parties such as Finance and Global Trade & Receivable Finance (GTRF) Business Management to maintain information on and improve the Commodities and Structured Trade Finance (CSTF) sales pipeline and related forecasting models; accessibility and connectivity of the Business Head; management understanding of key issues affecting new business development, attrition and wallet growth. The role holder will be required to support the global strategic planning process for CSTF.
The Senior Business Manager, GTRF will be accountable for clarity and accuracy of reports used to drive business performance and implement strategic development; supporting the Business Head in explaining complex issues to senior management; driving a high performance culture by proactively seeking out sales-related tasks focused on delivering value; working with the teams on projects related to driving sales and improving client engagement. The role holder will be responsible to promote cross-regional referrals and cross regional transactions, promote teamwork and sharing best practice.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Business management, finance or strategy.
- Ability to interact with senior executives.
- Preferred to have a broad understanding of GTRF products but not essential.
- Navigation and coordination of global stakeholders.
- University degree.
- High pressured, unpredictable environment where priorities can change at short notice and irregular working hours can exist.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- A level of team leadership and motivation.
Closing dates for applications 19th November 2020