Get Into Teaching: Places Available For January 2021...
Veritas Education are working in partnership with a number of Secondary Schools and Academies across the West Coast of Cumbria area and we are seeking confident, outgoing & enthusiastic individuals to work as Teaching Assistants, Support Workers and Cover Supervisors within mainstream Secondary.
Are you a recent graduate with an interest in education?
Are you looking to build experience within education before embarking on a PGCE?
Are you looking for a career change?
Are you interested in supporting students with Learning/Behavioural Difficulties?
If the answer is YES
to any of those questions, then we may have a superb opportunity for you.
Sought after degrees include:
- EBacc subjects - for example: English, Maths, Sciences, Humanities, Languages
- Social Sciences - for example: Psychology, Sociology and Health & Social Care
- Sports - for example: PE, Sports Science, Sports & Exercise Science, Physiotherapy
- Childcare - for example: - Youth services, Social Care, Childhood Studies, Early Years
- SEN - for example: Special Educational Needs, Disability, Inclusion
- Education - for example: Education Studies, Teaching & Learning, Working with Children
- Languages - any languages/countries
Professionals looking for a career change with sought after backgrounds in:
- Public Services (Fire, Ambulance & Police)
- Armed Forces / Royal Navy
- Security Services
- Sports Coaches
- Youth Workers
- Overseas Trained Teachers
- Teaching Assistant (KS3-5)
- Cover Supervision (KS3-5)
- Sports Coach/PE Teaching Assistant
- SEN Support (1:1/small groups)
- Behaviour Support (1:1/small groups)
- EAL Support (1:1/small groups)
- English, Maths & ScienceTuition (1:1/small groups)
If you are interested in education, have a degree of any subject and/or are looking for a change of career in addition to being an enthusiastic, confident & outgoing person who would like to work in education; then I urge you to get in touch with me today. Either give me a call on or drop me an e-mail, - I hope to hear from you soon.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, be able to provide a full career history with up to date references and have or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS Certificate.APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.Disclaimer
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'