A school based in Lancaster are looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a pupil in early years who has special educational needs. The ideal candidate must have previous experience working with autism/non verbal pupils and must be able to put strong boundaries in place for this child.
The ideal candidate would be someone that is confident and experienced working with additional needs.
We require candidates that are:
* Enthusiastic & passionate about making a difference
* Minimum Level 2 TA Qualifications
* Creative and adaptable to situation
* Either have a Current DBS(update service) or be happy to apply for one through ourselves.
* Supporting school work and preparing learning resources under the supervision of the teacher.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your most recent CV and we shall be in contact to discuss further and arrange a meeting with the school.APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.Disclaimer
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'