Full Time Cover Supervisors Required Across Oldhan (Term time only)Your new company
Empowering Learning are currently working exclusively with a number of Secondary schools across Oldham and due an increasing demand for Cover Supervisors, Empowering Learning are currently looking to add to its existing bank of cover supervisors for a range of short term and long term assignments. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Deliver pre-set work that has been left by their usual class teacher to secondary aged pupils.
- Supervise pupils and follow the school's behaviour management policy.
- You will be required to work across a number of secondary departments dependant on the cover needs of the specific day.
- Collect completed work at the end of each lesson and ensure this is left for the class teacher.
In order to succeed as a Cover Supervisor, you will;
What you'll get in return
- Have a genuine passion to work with Secondary aged pupils.
- Be able to motivate pupils to remain focused on the task at hand
- Have experience working within, or knowledge of SEND/SEMH
- Be able to think on your feet and remain calm in the event of an emergency.
- Be punctual and well organised
You will be paid an excellent daily rate and enjoy the benefits in working in a range of schools with guaranteed work through the entire academic year. You will also have exclusive access to a range of long term and permanent vacancies.What you need to do now...
If you're interested in this role, apply now or forward an up to date copy of your CV to
If this role isn't of interest to you but you would like a conversation about your career within Education, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career on .