Norse Group is a multi-disciplined service provider to a growing portfolio of public, private and commercial clients across the UK. Our specialist service delivery is supported by a diverse back office function, including a dedicated business change and development team.
The business is currently implementing a new P2P software across the Group, aimed at streamlining our financial and procurement process - to support this we are looking to recruit a Project Support Officer into our team based in Norwich.
Working alongside a number of internal teams, your role will be crucial to ensure support is provided to the business for implementation, as well as feeding information back to project teams and suppliers on common issues. Identifying potential issues within the process of policy and providing potential solutions will be key, as will your ability to capture and analyse data quickly as required.
Being in constant communication and the business, it will be essential for you to develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to mitigate potential issues and ensure a consistency of service.
Our Successful Candidate:
- GCSE Level C / 5 or Above in English & Maths, with any further business or project qualifications being beneficial
- Experience in a project support and/or administration environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word & Outlook
- Strong organisational skills, capable of effectively managing your own workload in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to communication and build relationships with a number of internal and external stakeholders
This position is an initial 6 month fixed term contract to cover the project implementation, but has the potential to develop into a longer contract or possibly permanent position depending on performance, project pipeline and budget availability.
Please read the attached Job Description to ensure you meet the criteria before applying.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position