Simply Education are working with a Secondary School based in South Northamptonshire, the school are recruiting for a full-time Biology Teacher to start from January 2021. This role is likely to continue for the rest of the academic year.
The school are looking for a Biology specialist who can prep and plan for lessons, attend staff meetings and parents evenings.
The school are looking for a teacher who is committed and reliable, be forward thinking and use their own initiative. The school are looking for A Biology specialist who has taught the subject recently. They are open to newly qualified teachers as well as fully qualified teachers. You will work with friendly staff members in the department who can assist less experienced teachers and NQTs if required.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have previous experience teaching Biology to KS3 and KS4.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.