Are you an experienced Travel Lecturer, passionate about Travel and Tourism industry! If the answer is YES then you could be just the right person to teach and inspire our students to accomplish their full potential. About us
The Windsor Forest Colleges Group are a leading education provider in the South-East. Formed through a partnership between East Berkshire College and Strode's College, we employ over 600 professional and dedicated staff. We have three main colleges with exceptional facilities, conveniently located in Langley, Windsor and Egham, close to public transport and motorway links.
Our mission is to inspire ambition and make a positive difference to lives through learning. We are keen to recruit talented individuals who are passionate about helping us to deliver the highest standards of education and training to local people, communities and businesses. In return, we offer a supportive and inclusive working environment, where everyone's skills and ideas are valued and respected.The Role and You
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, innovative and ambitious individual to join our team at the WFCG to deliver high quality teaching.
You will ensure regular assessment of students' progress and preparation of appropriate progress report. Maintain student morale and discipline inside and outside the classroom.
You will also keep abreast of curriculum development, syllabus and assessment requirements.
This is an opportunity for a passionate individual who wishes to work in a truly stimulating and rewarding environment. As well as a genuinely satisfying and rewarding job, you can look forward to excellent benefits and access to funded CPD.
For further details of the role and the person specification, please see the job description.Salary:
Up to £39,752 per annum depending on qualifications and experienceOur staff benefit from:
Please be advised that this role is a maternity cover until July 2021. Closing Date: 12 Noon on Thursday 5th November 2020Interview Date: Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Excellent work/life balance with generous leave entitlement - Heads of Department work 200 days a year with up to 52 non-working days plus bank holidays.
- Excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious staff
- Subsidised professional qualifications
- Access to excellent defined benefit pension schemes
- Free on-site parking at all sites
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- Family friendly policies to support Work Life Balance
- NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and discounted hair and beauty treatments at The Salon at our Langley College site
To apply please visit our careers page and complete the online application form.
Please ensure you pay particular attention to the supporting statement of the online application form making sure to include details of how you meet each of the essential criteria listed on the person specification.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.