Supply Desk are looking for a Religious Studies Teacher for a vibrant secondary school near Brighton.
Pay: Paid to Scale
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Start Date: January 2020
Qualifications, training & experience needed:
QTS and NQT Induction completion or equivalent teacher training currently leading to full. Experience teaching Religious Education/Studies QTS and subsequently NQT Induction (essential) At least a good first degree in a core subject (essential) As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
- CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
- Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay every Friday
- A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
- Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
- Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this RS Teacher in Brighton, East Sussex or other jobs in education please send your CV to or call (phone number removed) today!