Expanding technology company that has grown both organically and via strategic acquisitions requires a Senior Legal Counsel to join the EMEA legal team.
Reporting to the legal team lead for Northern Europe this is a diverse role which will include: drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements - in particular cloud, license and professional service contracts across a wide range of software offerings; handling general corporate matters; resolving commercial disputes; keeping on top of changing laws, regulations and market practice and dealing with data protection considerations.
Required Skills / Experience
For further information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 07919-293351 or at email@example.com
- You will have a strong academic record and have gained experience from working for at least 5 years in a law firm and/or in-house within a corporate environment.
- You will have previous post-qualification experience of conducting a wide range of contract negotiations, ideally within the IT sector and have experience in supporting revenue generating transactions.
- You will be enthusiastic, hard-working, enjoy working in a team environment, able to manage your own case load and be confident working at a senior level with lawyers and other professional colleagues.
- Building positive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders within the business and putting yourself in the shoes of those you are advising, to understand the complexities of a multi-faceted professional services business, are important parts of the role.
- The ability to communicate clearly, solve problems and provide commercially focussed advice in a time pressured environment is essential.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.