Software Delivery Manager - Birkenhead, Merseyside - Up to £55,000 (some remote working)
A Software Delivery Manager is required to join a thriving business based on the Wirral to work closely with the Head of Software Delivery due to a huge influx of projects in the pipeline.
You will be responsible for delivering software projects from end to end and always ensuring that the Software Developers are following their role on the project. You will listen to any feedback provided by the Development team while giving them constructive feedback retrospective. As the Software Delivery Manager, you will always be sure to follow best practices and encourage others to follow suit.
Although you won't be hands-on, it is important that you have experience with the Software Delivery Lifecycle. Your role will be focused on collaboration, communication and planning. You will liaise effectively with the wider IT team including QAs, Developers, IT Managers and BAs.Software Delivery Manager Responsibilities
Software Delivery Manager Requirements
- Act as a manager on the software projects to ensure best practices are followed through the SDLC
- To evaluate software project requirements
- To monitor the quality of work produced by each team member of the project
- To encourage collaboration across the IT team. Liaise directly with Developers and wider team.
- To communicate technical information to non-technical people across the business.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist with career growth in other team members.
- Bring new ideas to the table.
- Experience leading a team on large, complex systems.
- Project Management experience.
- Organisation and planning skills and being able to adapt to changes.
- Experience encouraging change - have implemented new technology and frameworks within a changing environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and be able to influence.
- A successful record of leading, building and managing a team of IT professionals.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
They are a global business who employ hundreds of experts. As a business they work with the latest technologies and really believe in employee training and development. They are an award-winning business that have extremely high retention rates of their staff. They encourage work life balance and ensure that their employees are always rewarded for hard work.
The role itself will be remote for the time being, with 1 day a week in the office.
Please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration as this role will not be available for long.Software Delivery Manager - Birkenhead, Merseyside - Up to £55,000 (some remote working)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91009878