At Depaul UK have an exciting opportunity for an Outreach Manager to join our team on a full time permanent basis. In return you'll earn a competitive salary of £30,294 pa + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Outreach Manager we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Outreach Manager role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Outreach Manager to lead on managing our new service in Greater Manchester.
The successful post-holder is responsible for ensuring the service delivers excellent and continuously improving project performance, focussing on quality and positive outcomes for clients. The post-holder will lead on and ensure high levels of partnership and involvement from clients, staff, volunteers and key stakeholders.
The official job title for this post is Service Manager
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the 'hard' and 'soft' skills required'
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
What will ideally support your success in the Outreach Manager role?
- Excellent experience of outreach work & worked front line within a homeless service
- Experience in managing a large dispersed team including performance management
- You must have experience in finance; setting a budget, working within a budget, petty cash and payroll
- Good experience in reaching targets, preferably in the housing sector
- You must have experience in report writing and submitting quarterly reports
Closing date: Friday 30 October 2020 at 12:00 pm
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you'd like to become our Outreach Manager then please click 'apply' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91003011