Assistant Accountant Required in Oxford
- Up to £28,000 Basic Salary
- Monday to Friday ONLY
- 40 hours per week
- Great career prospects within a Growing Prestige Dealership
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Assistant Accountant to join our client's Prestige Main Dealership at their site in the Oxford area. As an Assistant Accountant you will report to senior management and you will carry out preparation of monthly management accounts for our client's two dealerships. Handling VAT returns, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, audits and year end statuary accounts.
Other responsibilities would include payroll costing, insurance policies and cover and the management of book debt.
In order to be eligible you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous accounts experience within a Franchised Dealership
- Ability to develop a good rapport with all levels of staff and ability to communicate both internally and externally.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of being able to use Microsoft Excel to manipulate large volumes of data.
-Must be well organised
-Must be able to work well under pressure.
In exchange for your commitment and hard work you can expect a generous salary, full in-house training and great long term career prospects.
To apply please send your current CV quoting Assistant Accountant 97849, or for more details call Oliver Scoular at Perfect Placement.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details