Our well established and successful client based in Quedgeley, Gloucester are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to support the finance team in variety of finance duties. This role will be maternity cover contract until May 2021.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the Sales Ledger accounts at all times
- Chasing overdue debt by telephone, email and letter to ensure they are paid in accordance to payment terms
- Dealing with queries and managing long standing client relationships
- Working with customers to arrange payment plans and/or payments
- Making judgments on freezing overdue accounts
- Ensure accurate and efficient recording and allocations of cash receipts
- Produce monthly statement runs to send to customers
- Provide summary debtor information/ageing report as and when required
- General and ad-hoc administration duties as required
Previous experience of credit control is essential to apply for this vacancy.
Hours - 39 hours per week, Mon - Thu 8.30am - 5pm & 4pm finish on a Friday.