We believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standards of care
As a Registered Nurse in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care to our service users at all times in line with their personal care plans. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
About your profile
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply today and you can start working with us!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91001751