£65 - £75 per day
Do you consider yourself to be engaging, personable and committed?
Do you have experience working with children within schools?
Eden Brown is recruiting Cover Supervisors for work in Secondary schools based in the Stockport area. We are expanding our current support team and have opportunities to appoint Cover Supervisors who will make a real impact to our client schools. As a Cover Supervisor you will have your own classroom of students alongside support staff. All the work will be prepared and set ready for you to deliver to the students.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
* The supervision of whole classes during short term absence of Teachers
* Providing instructions for lessons as provided for by the Teacher
* Ensuring good behaviour of the students and making sure that the pupils engage in the learning activity
* Working in support of Teachers in the classroom and assisting in administration duties of the faculties
The successful Candidate will have:
* Strong classroom and behaviour management skills with the ability to work independently across age groups
* Actively sought experience/or has experience in leading whole class sessions
* Experience in working with children in a school setting
* Experience of leading activities at lunch and after school
* Excellent communication skills
* Valid enhanced DBS registered with the update service (If you don't have a current DBS Eden Brown Education can apply on your behalf - free of charge)
* Be able to provide references (Work or University based) covering the last two years
The ability to build strong and effective working relationships is essential for this role, so if you feel that you meet the criteria, we would love to hear from you.
This role is offered on a flexible working basis, during term time, and is ideal for those who are available on short notice or looking for part time work. Further to this, we have had great success in supporting our Cover Supervisors to commence teacher training in due course as this role offers first hand exposure to build up your experience.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send an up to date CV to . Alternatively, please contact Kemi Awodiji at Eden Brown Education on 0161 233 1639.
Eden Brown Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to the relevant checks and procedures. Eden Brown Education is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrowneducation.com