Child Care Worker Home Based/ Work from home £20,000 to £35,000 per year* Interviews will be conducted over the phone. Do you enjoy looking after children?Do you have a permanently spare room?
A Good rated Fostering Agency is looking for people throughout the whole of the Northamptonshire area to become Foster Carers.Benefits of this Child Care Worker role:
Responsibilities in this Child Care Worker role:
- No more working in a specific setting, this work is home-based/work from home
- Flexible hours that fit in with you and your family and free hours during the day when children placed are at school.
- Payments of between £400 to £450 per week per placement (enhanced payments for sibling placements ie sibling placement £700-£800 per week). This payment includes your professional fee. You can be approved for up to three placements so fees paid can go up to £1350 per week .
- Completely TAX-FREE earnings of 22.5K due to an additional 10K government enhancement of personal tax allowance on top of your already allowed 12.5k. Further tax exemptions available.
- Support from your own dedicated Supervising Social Worker and telephone support available 24/7.
- Peer group support and access to further training.
Day to day care of an individual child placed with you. (You can be approved for up to three children in placement if you wish and at the agencies discretion).
Taking the child placed with you to any appointments and school drop off and collection.Requirements for this Child Care Worker role:
- A permanently spare room.
(Please note we do not accept applications for families where a birth child is away at university or where visiting birth children use the room regularly as this can not be deemed a permanently spare room
So, do you want a lifestyle change that allows you to spend more time with your family whilst doing something amazing by helping a child who needs a loving home? While experience is not essential the role will also suit people with prior experience in the following roles: Residential Support Worker, Support Worker, Carer, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Nurse, Teacher, Foster Carer.
- Aged over 25 and under 65.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Basic IT skills (Emails and inputting information onto a user-friendly system)
- No previous violence or child-related convictions within the household.
- No previous experience necessary as you will receive training over three days prior to approval.
- NO OFSTED requirements for you personally
Please contact Viv Doolan on the details provided or you can call for a chat. We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91005910