Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on exciting new roles in the North East.
Starting as soon as possible the college are looking for a Student Progress Development Tutors with a background in Construction or Hospitality to join them on a Temporary ongoing basis.The Role:
What you will need:
- You will be responsible for upskilling learners outside of their timetabled lessons
- The aim of this role is to encourage and support students to maximise their potential, achieve their learning and personal development goals and progress to further/higher education, training or employment
- You will support students to develop strategies in study skills and organisation
- Qualifications and/or relevant experience in Construction or Hospitality
- A desire to push for continuous improvement, solving problems and inspiring those around them
- You will need to be qualified to a minimum of level 3
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.