This is a great opportunity to join a market leading international manufacturing group at the finance shared services centre as Credit Control Team Leader. This is a vibrant and energised environment and is ideally suited to an experienced senior credit controller/ team leader/supervisor, with experience of supervising and developing a small team.
As Credit control Team Leader, you will report directly to the Credit Manager and supervising a team of up to 4 Credit Controllers your responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage, inspire and develop you team through ongoing coaching, performance measurement and encouragement to achieve targets on an individual team member and group basis
- Target setting on an individual team member and overall team basis to ensure that the group meets its' cash collection target and minimises client query disputes through pro-active client dialogue and early resolution of issues
- Your team will be supporting multiple sites and thus you must ensure that you allocate resources to provide an excellent all-round service to your internal stakeholders
- Provide a Business Partnering and collaborative working across functions
- Ensure timely and accurate debtor reporting with early recognition of potential bad debts and applied action plans to minimise bad debt provision
- Undertake annual customer credit limit reviews
- Comply with group best practice and HMRC compliance on VAT treatment
- Support internal and external auditors when requested to provide information
- Maintain a positive 'can do' culture in a supportive and flexible manner that enables the team to fulfil its' potential and have fun!
- Take a genuine and enthusiastic interest and participation in delivering projects and always seek to improve processes and systems
To be successful as Credit Control Team Leader you will have the following skills and attributes:
So, what's in it for you?
- Previous experience of working within credit control function where you have led and developed other team members.
- You must be a positive, enthusiastic and committed credit control professional with great planning, organisation and communication skills.
- Solid process and financial control discipline to strengthen and develop the team.
- A 'customer first' approach and great communications skills, together with the ability to resolve internal and direct customer queries in a collaborative and positive manner will inspire others around you to deliver results every day!
- A competitive salary and benefits package with the genuine opportunity for career progression.
- The opportunity to work in a highly successful global business.
- A modern working environment
To apply for this role that will provide a competitive package and great working environment, please forward your CV together with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.