Onsite Account Coordinator
Based in Spalding£10.00phr
Monday - Friday 0600 -1500 (must be flexible, including weekends)Quest Employment
We are recruiting for an Onsite Account Co-ordinator based within one of our large clients in Spalding.
Reporting to the Onsite Account Manager our Onsite Account Coordinator are responsible for supporting an existing account working alongside our site team.Duties:
Previous Recruitment or onsite experience essential for this position
- Maintain an effective working relationship with the client's team in order to meet Quest employment, as well as the clients business objectives.
- Ensure that Quest Employment comply with all relevant employment and Health and Safety legislation.
- Responsible for the management of temporary staff from an on-site based office and liaising with managers at all levels on staffing.
- Attends daily and weekly planning and staffing meetings, where applicable
- Monitoring staff quality, attendance, and attrition levels.
- Completing daily and weekly KPI reports
- Managing staff check ins at start of shift and reporting fulfilment
- Preparing payroll related information using payroll system
- Ensuring The client expectations are met.
This role will be working on a temp to perm basis*Apply now for immediate consideration*