SEN Learning Support Assistant - Barnet, North London
Empowering Learning are looking to recruit experienced SEN Learning Support Assistants for Special Educational Needs (SEN) schools in the Barnet area.
The SEN Learning Support Assistant role will be supporting students throughout the school day with their learning, as well as getting around the school.
Some roles will have personal care involved.
The SEN Learning Support Assistant will be working with children with a variety of needs including ASD, ADHD, PMLD and SEMH children. Experience with these needs is preferred but not essential.Requirements:
About the role:
- Have worked within a school environment within the last two years
- Have experience working with SEN children with a variety of needs
- Have a valid DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to obtain one)
- Be able to acquire performance-based school references from relevant work experience
- Have strong behaviour management and communication skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
How to apply:
- Excellent daily rates
- Full time, 5 days per week
- Barnet, North London
- Opportunity to work in some of the most outstanding schools in Barnet
- Training opportunities
If you are a SEN Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV.