We are recruiting for a Senior Web / Cloud Developer to join a friendly, innovative team of consultants and developers working on some of the best projects around. For the last 10 years the company have been working with some of the UK's biggest companies across a huge number of applications, creating and implementing solutions to improve their clients business processes which enables them to become more efficient.
They're expanding their thriving Software team and are looking for an ambitious Developer to join their team. The range of technologies involved in the role makes it a complex and challenging environment, which in turn turns this into a fantastic learning opportunity. As an advanced user of AWS, you'll be working on platform capabilities and product features daily.
* Designing and developing high quality, testable software in cloud environments
* Working with product management and UI designers to implement new features ensuring it's highly usable and has a consistent look-and-feel
* Contributing to the architecture of applications
* Debugging applications to support their customer service team in the field
* Ensuring that software is delivered to a high standard and rigorously tested
* Ideally BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent
* A number of years' experience of Full Stack Development or DevOps
* Front-End experience using HTML and CSS
* Proficient with GIT
Salary: £35,000 to £70,000 (Depending on experience)
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, Competitive holiday entitlement, life cover, medical insurance and a chance to join the companies share option scheme.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team on or apply online.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.