Audit Manager | Liverpool | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Simpson Judge is working with a leading accountancy practice based in the North-West who are looking to appoint an Audit Manager into the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual currently working at Audit Assistant Manager / Supervisor level with at least 2 year's post qualified experience and looking to move into a Manager role.
• Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
• Business development - bringing on board new clients whilst maintaining strong relationships with an already established client base
• Responsible for all aspects of the Audit from planning through to completion
• Managing the audit in terms of budgets and risk management procedures
• Reviews the work of in-charge accountants as well as specialist accountants in other areas, such as tax.
• Training & development of junior staff
• ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with at least 2 years post qualified experience
• Exposure to working with public sector clients (desirable)
• Experience working in a managerial position would be beneficial
• Evidence of bringing new clients on board (desirable)
• Salary £50,000 - £60,000 (dependant on experience)
• Work from home & flexible working
• Progressive career within a leading firm