Training Laminating Cell Leader
We are currently recruiting for a Training Laminating Cell Leader. This is a new role for the company and requires an experienced, laminating technical expert who will be responsible for developing the competency and skill set required for an individual to become a laminator within the company, ensuring they are a pivotal part of the training process from the start to the end, including the ongoing development of the training plan for a new Laminator and responsible for evaluating the training and individuals performance as a trainee.
Training Laminating Cell Leader Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the design and implementation of the laminating training programme, with input from the Composite expert, HR and the Kit Cutting and Laminating Supervisor
• Ensure all training materials are produced prior to any training commencing - including a full programme of schedule for the trainees
• Working in the above team to ensure the programmes meets all the company requirements and the needs of individuals who will be on the programme
• Ensure the monitoring and review of the trainees throughout the programme through regular reviews including ongoing skills reviews as part of the training
• Responsible for managing the delivery of the laminating training and development programme
Training Laminating Cell Leader Requirements:
• Must be a technical expert in laminating
• Experience of training laminators
• Strong team player. An effective team worker alongside the Laminating Supervisor to provide the right guidance and support for all trainees
• Providing the right support and guidance from day one to ensure trainees are provided with the right training and understand the expected standards for a Crosby Laminator.
• Encouraging performance through the time and effort spent with individuals - from day 1
• Excellent process adherence - understanding the importance of process and that if followed the outcome will be right
• Good people management skills - encouraging high levels of engagement and motivation in the trainees
• Committed and hard working
• A good and patient listener
• Working to the highest levels of performance
About CROSBY COMPOSITES LIMITED:
Crosby Composites is a leading carbon fibre engineering company supplying components worldwide directly into; Formula One, Motorsport and Automotive sectors.
Location: Wellingborough, NN8 2RB
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Salary: £Competitive Dependent on experience
Benefits: 23 days' annual leave plus bank holidays; Private Health Cover, Health Cash Plan, Pension Scheme; Childcare Vouchers, Employee access to 100's of exclusive discounts and offers from online and high-street retailers, Private Health Care, Opportunity to be part of a growing company.
You may have experience of the following: Laminating, Laminator, Pre-Preg, Autoclave, Composites, Engineering, Automotive Laminator, Carbon Fibre, Laminating, Automotive, L&D, Trainer, Motorsport, Team Leader, Production Engineer, Laminating Engineer, Training, Learning and Development, etc