Year 3 Primary Teacher
Location: L16 area
Pay Rate: £90.00 - £130.00 per day
We're partnering with a 'Good' Primary school, looking for an experienced KS1 Teacher to start in October .As the KS1 teacher you will be supporting a Year 1 class and you will be supported by an experienced teaching Assistant
The award winning school is a 2 form-entry who are so welcoming and have a very supportive KS1 Team .You will be join a school who pride themselves of providing the highest level of nurturing and learning for their pupils
The school is looking for a Teacher to start from October and will be a 6 month materity cover. You will start in the post and work with the current Teacher the first week and gain a full handover
* Teaching all areas of the KS1 primary curriculum
* Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
* Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
* Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
* Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
* Maintaining discipline
Required Skills & Experience:
* EYFS /KS1 experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
* Good organisational and time-management skills.
* Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
We are looking for teachers that are:
* Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; You must have KS1 experience
* Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
* Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
* Creative in their approach to children's learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call our Liverpool City Centre office on (phone number removed) or email your cv