Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for a new flexible opportunity with a competitive salary of £16.48 per hour? We're seeking to place a compassionate and flexible RMN to work in a state-of-the-art 20-bed service for adults with complex needs in Rochdale.
In return for your commitment, compassion and expertise, you'll be supported by a friendly and inclusive 24-hour care team.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse with the relevant qualifications, you'll be working with adults with complex needs, including a range of neuro-disabilities, mental ill-health, brain injury, stroke and early-onset dementia.If you were currently doing this varied job, here are some things you might have done last week:
- Assessed care needs, designing care plans, implementing them and reviewing as required.
- Being the named person for a number of residents and a key liaison for their families
- Supervising the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
To apply, you will need to be a qualified nurse with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care to our specialised group of services users.What you will be offered:
- £16.48ph or £28,279.68 (33 Hours) £32,992.96 (38.5 hours) £37706.24 (44 hours), part time contracts also available
- Genuine prospects for career development, including opportunities to move into a more senior post or develop in a specialist clinical area
- Other benefits such as grocery deliveries, hot meals on shift, RNCi membership, NMC Pin paid, paid NMC registration, paid enhanced DBS check, free financial advice, high street, holiday and cinema discounts
If you are a Registered Nurse seeking a new permanent position, don't delay, apply for this Mental Health Nurse in Rochdale now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91000213