One of the most exciting companies in Financial Services in the UK who are associated with one of most respected and fastest-growing firms in the Financial Planning sector have a career opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially minded Paraplanner with a can-do attitude
The function of a Paraplanner will allow the financial planners to focus on working closely with clients and identify their investment needs. This will include analysing clients' needs, researching and recommending suitable products aligned to those needs
For a career focussed Paraplanner this really is an exceptional opportunity!!
This position will be perfect if:
- You have previous experience as a senior paraplanner planner / team leader (Senior role)
- You are at least Level 4 Diploma qualified
- You want to work with a company that will support your ongoing development including study support
- You are looking to move into a role that focuses on utilising, and building upon your existing high-level technical skills as well as fostering strong client relationships
- You want to work closely with a tight knit team that provides ongoing support for our advisers and clients
- You are looking for an opportunity where you can deploy your skills in the preparation of complex suitability letters, replacement cases, fund switches, withdrawals et cetera
- You like to carry out compliant and detailed research and technical analysis to support advice given by the Financial Planners
- You get satisfaction from working directly with clients as you process their cases and keep them updated on progress
- You like to work with financial planners, report writers and client support teams to provide the client with a positive professional experience, offering highly technical and qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance
- You enjoy working in a sales driven culture and get excited at the idea of helping advisers win business
- You understand the need to have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in both your written and numerical work
- You like working in an energetic team and are happy to lend a hand to colleagues when required
In return, as an experienced Paraplanner you will receive a very competitive base salary and Bonus and a very generous benefits package. On-going support alongside exam support.
Please apply today, get in touch with me ASAP!!