JOB TITLE: EC+I Engineer
RATE: £35 - £40 Per Hour Ltd / £26.56 - £30.30 Per Hour Paye
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- HND/HNC as a minimum within Electrical Engineering, Degree qualified would be advantageous
- ideally you will be a monitored worker
- Member of relevant professional institutions
- Demonstratable experience post degree qualification, covering a rang of engineering/ technical topics
- Nuclear Industry or other safety or regulated industry experience preferred
- Experience of using Autocad, AMTECH and DIALUX
As the EC+I Engineer you will be required to providing engineering conceptual and detailed design, drawings and calculations in the delivery of customer tasks. You will be responsible for the following day to day tasks:
- Production of CE&I drawings - Single Line Drawings, Block Cable Diagrams, cable Schedules, Cable Routing Diagrams and Schematic Diagrams.
- Engage with engineering related suppliers and use product data to determine appropriate materials and parts are selected within the design.
- Produce and check calculations, drawings, design base documentation and technical reports
- Supervise trainee staff in production of the same
- Supervise designers in the production of drawings
- Produce detailed drawings to support project delivery
- Contribute to design risk assessments
- Support design reviews, HAZOPS and other meetings with detailed information on designs.
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call (phone number removed).
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants