NLB Solutions are exclusively working with an organisation in Stevenage to recruit for a new Finance Manager. The role supports the Financial Controller managing a small finance team and producing full sets of management accounts, statutory reports, and returns, to help the organisation make the next steps going forward. They are looking for someone that is Qualified (ideally ACCA, ACA or CIMA), but will consider someone that is QBE with the experience they require. This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking a challenge to develop systems, processes and integration of ethics.
The organisation are working from home for the time being, but have plans to come back to the offices when possible. Having now decided on new investments over the next 12 months, they are looking forward to driving forward change with support of the board. They have an excellent reputation and have a very supportive and inclusive management team.
* Prepare monthly accounts to tight deadline
* Take responsibility for balance sheet integrity
* Ensure accuracy for all P&Ls (50+)
* Liaise with managers on accruals, prepayments and variances from budgets
* Analysis of accounts to ensure true performance is reflected
* VAT reporting
* Internal Audits
* Budget consolidation review and update
* Working closely with FD and FC on all aspects of process improvement
* Resolve queries from internal and external customers
* Ideally qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA or QBE
* Excellent systems skills
* Proven experience in managing a small team
* Experience of working for a multi-site organisation