Elevation Procurement & Supply Chain are delighted to be partnering with a manufacturing business based in the Lancashire area.
This is an end to end Supply Chain Manager role. The ideal candidate is responsible for developing and implementing a supply strategy that delivers the lowest total cost, reduces inventory and maximizes customer satisfaction through world-class service.
* Drive change management for the supply chain function
* Reduce Inventory
* Improve Inventory Turns
* Increase Supplier Performance, both internal and external
* Drive Cost Reduction Initiatives
* Increase OTD
The Supply Chain Manager role calls for an experienced and professionally qualified professional with considerable experience in supply chain management, ideally within FMC or related high volume Fast moving good environments.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Development & delivery of integrated processes to achieve optimal supply chain performance through the relevant sector supply chains
* Manage and report on work in progress and physical stock to meet targets across the business
* Ensure compliance with the Company's Supply Chain/Logistics Policies and standards
* Be a leader, with a passion for supporting the development of people, whilst maintaining the commitment to make difficult decisions as necessary
Managing a team over the entire supply chain, your focus will be operational and cultural change management to improve both the business processes and logistical operation of the business.
- You will have a background within a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment, within Supply Chain management
- ERP / MRP knowledge and S&OP implementation would be advantageous, but not essential to your application
- A background in operational change management and business improvement within a manufacturing business is highly desired
- A strong character that can challenge the norm and deliver change through people and process management