We are currently working with our client who is looking for a Qualified Service Technician to join their team in Kettering.
Basic Salary depending on experience, which will be identified and evaluated at interview. OTE sits at a very achievable £30,000.00 at this very busy and productive site
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out inspection and service routines, repairs on vehicles in a professional and safe manner as assigned, in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
The group has built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service, which together with your efficiency, skill, attention to detail, combined with a Minimum Qualification of NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification will be central to your success.
* Experienced Vehicle Technician.
* Perform work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy
* Diagnose vehicle malfunctions, and recommend/perform appropriate repairs
* Notify Workshop Controller if work cannot be completed as promised
* Communicate with Parts Department to obtain parts needed, inform Workshop Controller if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
* Have a commitment to delivering outstanding levels of customer care
* Must be a Team Player.
* Level 3 qualified
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of Application