Simply Education is currently working with a school in Slough for a MFL teacher to start ASAP till Christmas! The role is to teach either French, Spanish or German up to GCSE's.
The ideal candidate will have QTS or equivalent however NQT's will be considered. You will need to have at least 6 months classroom experience and be confident with the national curriculum.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Passion for Modern Foreign Languages
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching French, German or Spanish.
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available