SEN Teaching Assistant(s)
£60 - £70 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
A leading special needs school based within the east of Birmingham are looking for an enthusiastic and professional SEN Teaching Assistant(s) to join their team on a day to day basis. The school offers impeccable support to a range of students with disabilities including Severe Learning Difficulties, Moderate Learning Difficulties, Autistic Spectrum Disorder as well as speech and communication difficulties all ranging from moderate, serve and complex levels. With an Outstanding Ofsted report this independent school caters for all levels of learning support to students from the ages of 4 - 19 years old.
With a passionate and supportive team of Teachers and Teaching Assistants, they are committed to the health and welfare of their students are now looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant(s) to join their Birmingham team:
- Assisting the teacher preparing lesson plans
- To be the first point of call for the teacher
- Personal care (if and when required)
- Manual handling pupils (if and when required)
- Preparing exciting and interactive activities
- Ensuring the classroom is safe and tidy at all time
- Creating an engaging classroom environment
- Adhering to all school policies
- To be vigilant at all times and ensure safe guarding
To be successful within this role you must be adaptable to new and challenging environments as well as having a caring and supportive nature. Ideally you will have experience supporting and assisting students with physical and/or sensory difficulties. You will be confident enough to work independently but also be happy to work collaboratively with other members of staff.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work within this outstanding school. Get in touch today!