Frontline Recruitment Derby Limited are celebrating our 20th Anniversary supply both temporary and permanent staff into businesses throughout the Midlands.
We are currently working in partnership exclusively with a reputable payroll bureau who are rapidly expanding with new business wins into 2021.
We are currently recruiting for 2 x Senior Payroll Officers/Teams Leaders to join a busy team based on the outskirts of Derby City Centre.
We are looking for individuals with excellent analytical skills and can bring significant payroll experience to hit the ground running and lead a team of exceptional payroll staff.
As a Senior Payroll Officer you will be responsible, along with other Payroll administrators for the payroll and the day to day processing, inputting and calculation associated with providing an excellent payroll service.
To be successful in your application, you will have a good working knowledge of payroll, including, PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP. You will be able to organise and prioritise your workload to ensure all the work is completed within deadlines and act on your initiative.
Key Requirements of the Role:
* Previous significant payroll experience is essential
* Have significant knowledge of all payroll statutory requirements
* Academic qualification to A Level Standard including GCSE passes in Maths and English
* Analytical and numerical skills
* Able to carry out complex calculations/recalculations of pay discrepancies
* Exemplar excellent communication and customer service skills
* Bring a mature and can do attitude to work